This article provides a great synopsis of the who, what, where, when, and WHY of hiring a virtual assistant. Read more about the services that BNG provides by visiting our SERVICES page, and the excerpt below for some other ideas.
by Braveen Kumar
Here are just some of the things you can hire a virtual (remote) assistant to do for you:
- Customer Service: Answering emails and phone calls from customers.
- Social Media Management: Curating content, replying to comments, and other community management tasks.
- Research: Looking for a list of bloggers/influencers to reach out to or curating stats or examples.
- Store Management: Order fulfillment, inventory management, running sales for you.
- Data-entry: Bookkeeping or inputting data from different sources into a spreadsheet.
- Personal Errands: Getting flowers bought and delivered to your mom for Mother’s Day.
Read more HERE.